Whether you are entertaining a small close group of friends or a large family get together your Wet/Dry Bar needs to be fun and functional. We have compiled a list of things to consider when designing your new Social Space.
General items to consider:
- Do you want a sink in your design? It’s great for helping at cleanup time, washing glassware, and etc.
- Along the same line of thought, perhaps a dishwasher, or dishwasher drawers that is usually located next to the sink.
- What type of refrigeration will you need? An under counter fridge for bottled beer? A separate chiller for wine? A full draft beer system?
- Remember the ice! Will you bring in ice from a different location via an ice bucket, or will there be an under counter ice maker?
- Give some thought as to your bottle display. Will they be stored in cabinets, or on open shelving?
- What does your glassware collection include? (A fully stocked professional bar can have at least 14 different glass types!)
- Will your bar include a television? Music?
- What will you need for bar tools, and storage thereof? Possibilities include corkscrews, bottle openers, electric blender, measuring spoons, shaker/strainer, juice squeezer, pitchers, ice bucket/tongs, cutting board and knife.
This is a few things to consider as there are many other options available for your Custom Wet/Dry Bar and the experts at Custom Wood Creations Inc. can help you design your dream Wet/Dry Bar and it starts with one simple call to 678-997-5786
Contact us today
to discuss your Custom Wet/Dry Bar needs!